As Professionals - In Telecommunication, you are responsible for Design/circuit systems, Internet Provider and ASR (Access Service Request) and resolution to network issues.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Ability to work in multiple design systems or equipment.
- Ability to quickly validate orders to ensure entrance and exit criteria met. Collects a complete and accurate customer data (minimum data sets).
- Knowledgeable and Proficient in complex provisioning requirements
- Working knowledge of equipment elements and solutions across switched and special access, MPLS solutions, local loop and long-haul transport in the telephony network.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers for engineering, disconnection and testing of all transport facilities and special and switched access circuits.
- Intermediate level circuit design understanding.
- Problem-solving and some analytical skills.
- Able to follow established procedures to fulfill customer requirements accurately and quickly.
- Intermediate technical understanding of voice, data, ethernet products and related equipment, as well as keeping up with new products or product changes and procedures/design consumption rules.
- Intermediate understanding of design, including both on net and offnet routing configurations.
- Intermediate understanding of network architecture, routing configurations, and documented design rules
- Intermediate understanding of customer order requirements via customer design systems/tools - new/modify/disconnect orders and task completions.
- Typically, 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Adhere to client SLA s (Service Level Agreements) and timelines.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 1-3 Years of experience in Telecom Network.
- Coordinates with customers, sales partners, and ordering partners to accomplish all request handoff activities
- Able to identify requirements and needed information based on the product/service supported
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to perform duties in varying shifts.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in MS office applications
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Proven change management and be open to it good time management and work under tight deadlines
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications.
- We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM