Only Interested candidates to send across their resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Location - Mumbai/Pune
Roles and Responsibilities
- 1-4 years of experience
- Work closely with Developers and Product Managers to review / analyze requirements, specifications and technical design documents and timely provide meaningful feedback.
- Prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities with team members to develop effective test plans and strategies.
- Independently Design and Execute test cases, report issues to development teams in clear and concise manner and create logs to document follow-up on issues.
- Write manual tests as BDD features, Execute automated tests and maintain the BDD features files.
- Proactively follow up the issues and perform retesting and regression testing.
- Initiate defect triage sessions to help the developers in troubleshooting the issues.
- Recommend improvements to functionality, design, and usability of the product.
- Conduct post-release testing in the live environment.
- Participate in the investigations of the post-release data analysis along with the other team members.
- Proactively collaborate with other teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Mentor and guide apprentices, junior testers as and when required.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have good experience in manually testing the Web Applications for Functionality, Compatibility, Performance.
- Should have exposure to different types of testing like Responsive, Cross-Browser testing, User Experience testing, Compliance testing, etc.
- Should have detailed knowledge of QA testing methodologies, concepts, processes, and documentation.
- Understanding and knowledge of RDBMS databases and writing SQL queries preferably but not limited to MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Hands-on experience on testing the microservice's APIs. Also, should be familiar with tools like Postman or Swagger.
- Should have knowledge of at least anyone programming language.
- Good understanding of the software development and test lifecycle.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile development environment is a plus.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and deliver results.
- Ability to learn and adapt new tools and technologies quickly.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical mind, problem solving attitude and attention to details.