Ensure customer service excellence & relationship management by delivering service to Premium customers with requisite courtesy & accuracy and adherence to service and sales compliance.
- Catering to service/product needs for an ultra-premium segment of YBL customers.
- Ensure Customer service excellence by displaying complete onus to the customers query/problems
- Delivering service with requisite Courtesy and Accuracy
- Nil Defects (100% adherence to product and process)
- Ensuring Nil Customer complaints
- Escalating/highlighting customer problem incidences
- Adherence to service and sales compliance
- Cross Selling/up-selling on set products (assets and liabilities products)
- Ensuring Process efficiency by achieving set targets of call quality.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
Graduate/Post Graduate from a recognized university
Competencies/Skill Sets required:
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in customer service industry preferably having serviced HNW segment of customers/experience in hospitality.
- Pleasant personality with excellent written and oral communication
- Passion towards service & sales.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Good comprehension skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Knowledge about banking Industry will be an added advantage
- Conversant with MS-Office & working knowledge of contact center systems
- Retail Asset System (FINONE),Lead Management systems, Vision Plus.
- Excellent Business Communication skills. Multilingual skills will be a plus.
Good numerical, analytical & problem solving skills.Roles and Responsibilities