PlayGames24x7 Pvt Ltd is the first online company to bring games of skill with cash prizes to the
large, yet under-served Indian users in a fun, lighthearted and friendly setting. We kicked off
this ambitious journey in 2009 with Indias most popular card game Rummy. Today, we are
Indias largest online rummy site where millions of players visit us to play for free and for cash
prizes. We are backed jointly by international venture capitalists and a hedge fund that has
made significant investments in some of the most successful Internet companies in India.
We are looking for an analytical thinking, well-organised, target-oriented and motivated person
with a high sense of responsibility to maintain a safe, risk-aware and secure online gaming
environment at PlayGames24x7.
Candidate will be broadly responsible for account validations, investigations, withdrawal
verifications and for limit increase requests of the users, in line with the risk and responsible
play processes at RummyCircle.com product of games24x7.
• Observe user’s playing behavior and analyse patterns and trends
• Rapidly identify and mitigate suspected fraudulent activities and take appropriate action
in line with the operating procedures.
• Investigating suspicious withdrawal requests, for any fraudulent activity take
appropriate action in line with the operating procedures.
• Report any abnormal issues or situations to concern department.
• Handling all communication calls related to limit increase, counseling and collusion
responsible play features.
Knowledge & skills:
• Any graduate (Engineers are not preferred)
• 0-3 years of experience in any analytical or semi-analytical role, preferably in risk/fraud
prevention/payments roles in online domain. Fresher’s shall be considered, provided
they have excellent communication and analytical skills.
• Analytical thinker and mathematical mindset
• Advanced English, both verbal and written
• Ability to work different shifts including night shift and willingness to take additional
• High sense of responsibility
• Quick reaction and attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and make decisions in stressful situations
• Knowledge of a South Indian language would be an added advantage (Tamil/Telgu Etc.)
• A corresponding training session
• Personal and professional development in a company
• Friendly working environment