Greetings from CSSCorp,
Work Location: Bangalore / Chennai
Shift timings: 24 x 7 ( Rotational shift and 2 Days Weekoff)
Education: Graduate with no standing arrears
NOTE: Only Virtual Interview ( No Walk-in's Allowed )
1) Good Knowledge of protocols like TCP/IP, VOIP, UDP, SIP, RTP, SRTP, WebRTC.
2) Intermediate understanding of switching, OSI Model, MAC Addressing, Subnetting, TCP, DNS, Ping/Traceroute, DHCP, telnet, Routing.
3) Basic understanding of QOS settings, NAT, firewall, T1, ISDN, Linux, SBC.
4) Exposure and understanding of video conferencing, IM, Voicemail, DID, carriers, knowledge of VOIP and SIP.
5) Knowledge of UCaaS, CPaaS platform, cloud, Contact center, Integrations like MS teams, and analysis tools like Wireshark, etc.
6) Familiar with Salesforce Service Cloud or similar CRM systems, KB systems, and Customer portals for case management
1) Work/Troubleshoot all inbound interactions (Chat, email, Call) from customers.
2) Timely handoff (escalation) of cases that require technical assistance to NOC etc.
3) Manage his backlog efficiently, with a focus on customer satisfaction and first call resolution.
4) Other team player activities like contributing to KB, notifying/discuss on any process improvement or best practices, Sharing/upgrading tech, and product expertise.
Skills Required: Voip, Unified Communications, SIP
©2123 Recruiter Services Pvt Ltd, All rights reserved.