Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall 4-6 years of software testing including manual, automation, API etc.
- Strong Understanding of the CRM Ecosystem
- Strong in any one programming language such as Java/C#
- Good Understanding of oops, collections, design patterns and data structures.
- Good Understanding of API Architecture & Development.
- Strong Experience in API/Web Services Test Automation Development (JSON/REST).
- Should have familiarity with data structures and data bases.
- Should have strong experience in UI Automation using Selenium, TestNG.
- Should have implemented continuous integration, continuous testing and have exposure to Jenkins/bamboo, Maven, Git/bit-bucket/Gitlab, etc.
- Strong Testing and Test Design skills like Scenario Identification, Test Case identification, Defect identification with focus on Test Coverage
- Be a key participant in creating a Quality First and Zero Defects culture.
- Education - Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 4-6 years of software/services industry work experience.
- 3+ years of experience into Automation Testing (Selenium, Web Driver, TestNG and Jenkins) and building frameworks and maintaining those for future enhancements.
- 1-2 years experience in API application back end automation testing, payloads, Rest calls and web services etc.
- Prefer to have experience in using Rest Assured, Swagger & Postman for API testing.
- Experience testing one or more products throughout all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with test methodologies and software engineering.
- Experience using the following QA skills: planning, exploratory testing, defect reporting, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in API testing, performance and reliability engineering
Good-to-Have (Huge added advantage):
- Experience in Automation on Salesforce platform CRM.
- Working knowledge of Enterprise CMS/CRM tools
- Experience in performance and reliability engineering.
- Experience coaching developers with Test Driven Development, e.g. REST, Travis.CI and Junit/phpUnit/qUnit.
- Excellent communication skills with problem solving attitude.
- Self-starter with ability to work with offshore Team in US.
- Ability to resolve conflicts issues with offshore team with clear & effective Communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt new tools / technologies quickly.
Skills Required: Java,CRM,C#,Web Testing,Jenkins,API TESTING,TestNG,UI AUTOMATION