Roles and Responsibilities
The job will require the following activities to be done by the employee
1. Problem Management Work on problem tickets that are logged by the incident team, find resolution to problems and get the same resolved. Engage proactively with the incident management team to identify potential problems, plan and execute suitable projects to resolve the problem.
2. Application Performance Management and solutioning Review the performance of the system on a periodic basis, identify potential system performance bottlenecks, get system architecture reviewed and changed wherever required to resolve the performance bottlenecks. Evaluation of new technologies and solutioning for applications to handle Capacity growth. Contribute to improvements & enhance efficiency of applications & processes for effectiveness.
3. Application Obsolescence Management Review the application technology stack for obsolescence, initiate projects for the upgrade of the application software stack when applicable, plan and execute the same.
4. Vendor Management – Periodically document and review the performance of the vendor, do necessary escalations and initiate Service Improvement plans wherever applicable. Collaboration with the vendors for resolution of issues, new solution design, AMC & Professional services payments negotiations & renewals, agreement signoffs.
5. Budgeting planning and funding approvals – Do the annual budget planning for recurring AMC & professional services payments to be made to application vendors, budget planning for technology refresh and obsolescence projects. Approval of funding and release of payments on time.
6. Audit and Compliance - Ensure that applications are compliant to IT policies, processes and Internal, external, RBI & SoX audit guidelines. Ensure the changeand release management processes are followed, Application documentation for projects and change management are completed as per process.
Project planning and execution – Drive the end to end planning and execution of technology projects with all stakeholders internal IT teams, BSG, BTG & Operations
Desired Candidate Profile
Education Background - BE/BTech or equivalent degree
Industry Type Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Functional Area IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
UG :BCA in Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers, B.Sc in Computers
Solution Management Azure Weblogic Oracle DBA Application Support
©2123 Recruiter Services Pvt Ltd, All rights reserved.