Content Writer Technical.
We are looking for talented content writes to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. Were looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication
- Acting as chief product advocate, understands the product feature set and its benefits and clearly articulates the value proposition delivered through innovative and compelling deliverables such as messaging, marketing collateral, sales materials and thought leadership content. Works collaboratively with Sales, Product Management and other teams to drive growth and customer success.
- Messaging: Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product in the market.
- Content: Owns and creates content (e.g. data sheets, info-graphics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations, sales documentation, product videos, website copy, blog posts, release announcements, Case Studies) to articulate the benefits of the product to the world.
- Sales enablement: Partner with the Product Management team to communicate the value proposition of the product to the sales team. Develop the sales tools and training that support the selling process of the product. Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
- Understand product, target market, pain points and use-cases.
- Gathering feedback from key stakeholders and synthesize into clear priorities and action items
- Update website content of our web-store RFID4UStore.com as needed.
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
Required Job Skills
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- A desire to work in a a high-growth and rapidly changing environment
- Extreme curiosity about business issues and a desire to write business content
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and self-direct
Minimum 2 to 4 years experience of Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Weebly and/or Joomla )
Bachelor in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field.