Roles and Responsibilities
Senior System Administrator is responsible for handling advance first level support of service requests in a professional and timely manner. This relates to all technology, including workstations, printers, networks, User account management, and vendor-specific hardware and software.
Desired Candidate Profile
• Experience: >=3+ years of IT or related domain.
• Excellent communication and technical troubleshooting skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills such as communication skills and active listening.
• Education: Graduate (any stream) preferably in computer science or a related field.
Perks and Benefits
Competitive salary and benefits
• Great work-life balance
• Comprehensive on-job training, best-in-industry communications training, and sponsorship forskill development
• Medical insurance coverage worth INR 5 Lakh for employees and their immediate family
• Accidental policy coverage to INR 5 Lakh
• Term Life insurance worth INR 20 Lakh
• Community-based engagement clubs at work, including book and movies clubs
• Community Wellness programs for employees' wellbeing, including Yoga, Mental BreakSessions, Bhangra lessons and more
Skills Required: Graduate,Windows Server
©2123 Recruiter Services Pvt Ltd, All rights reserved.