Roles and Responsibilities
Senior Data Engineer- Data Engineering
We are seeking a talented and passionate Data Engineer to join our Data Engineering team. Individuals in this role are expected to have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, understand practical ways of crunching large data and should be passionate to build a robust data processing/analytics platform. This is a great opportunity to work with a talented, high energy and creative team focused on building a world-class data product.
- Design, Model and Implement data analysis and analytics solutions.
- Be a hands-on individual contributor for data projects in high-level design, analysis, experiments, data architecture and data modeling.
- Hands on with machine learning & analytical techniques like segmentation, regressions, classification, clustering, data profiling to analyze trends and report key performance indicators.
- Support ETL pipeline modules by designing state of art data transformations, data cleaning, matching, reports/dashboards and statistical analysis
- Work closely with cross functional teams in an Agile environment
- Excellent team player, yet capable of managing multiple projects at once
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics from a top engineering institution.
- Practical experience in handling complex analytics projects and experience in advanced SQL, Python for data analysis.
- 1-4 years of Data Engineering experience in building enterprise data/analytics solutions.
- Data stewardship to continually improve the quality of data and information including accuracy, integrity, relevance to the business.
- Strong practical experience in Databases, Advanced SQL & Python.
- Very good understanding of Data strategies, articulate data analysis & data model design and evolve data products according to business requirements.
- Benchmark data systems, analyze workflow bottlenecks and propose robust data solutions to eliminate them.
Good to have:
- Experience in designing/implementing ETL data pipelines using open-source platforms.
- Exposure to big data emerging technologies like Presto, Athena, AWS-Glue, Red Shift (DWH), HBase, Apache Spark and integration with enterprise visualization frameworks.
Skills Required: MS Excel,ETL
©2123 Recruiter Services Pvt Ltd, All rights reserved.