Roles and Responsibilities
- Coming up with a marketing strategy
- Ideate, outline, and conduct market research.
- Schedule content for social media management
- Initiate and e-meet the clients to bring to convert as a potential clients
- Turning Cold Calls Into Hot Sales
- Generate Leads for the Organization
- Good Knowledge & understanding of Instagram, Linkedin, Youtube, and WordPress websites.
- writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or blogs)
- Must be Aware about Content Creation, Content Development, Designs & Social Media Management Skills
- Elevate and Manage the Company's Social Media Platform
- Must be a Good Communicator.
- Required as a Full-Time employee/Intern
- Weekly reporting of the marketing details to the top management
Desired Candidate Profile
We are looking for a sincere, intelligent and hardworking digital marketing executives/intern to be a part of our marketing team. As a sales and marketing executive/intern, you will be in charge of creating marketing strategy for Expert Info Services for transcription and translation business. The types of strategies the candidate works on include, but is not limited to, content writing, SEO, search engine marketing, social media management, email marketing, and mobile marketing in coordination with graphic designers, content writers, marketing strategists etc., but also delivery of the services/solutions. If you are familiar with core concepts of sales and digital marketing and have an eye for detail, we would like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work along with your application.
Perks and Benefits
Apart from regular salary and yearly bonus, you will be getting 2% of the closed deals after expenses will be added as part of the salary.