Contract: It's a 6 months OR 1 year direct contract with CRISIL, which is extendable on performance basis.
Division: Global Analytical Centre (GAC)
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related:
• Work on financial data gathering/enrichment and being up-to-date on market trends in financial data, content and products.
• Extract required data set from input / source document related to assigned tasks into required output template / applications.
• Deliver on predefined team targets including delivering outcomes with high quality and excellence.
• Explore opportunities and provide ideas to improve the current processes using emerging technologies or lean tools
• Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical global stakeholders
• Identify areas to extract faster, accurate and reliable data or documents.
• Keeping up-to-date knowledge of content sets to add value to end to end ratings process.
• Ensure reporting and visualization needs for research reports, dashboards.
• Basic coding knowledge of either Python or R. (Implemented cases will be added advantage)
• Basic knowledge in writing SQl scripts to extract information from multiple tables/schemas .
Essential Qualification: Three years full time Graduation: B.Com / BMS / BBI / BAF / B.E. / B.Tech
• Excellent communications and strong presentation skills
• Proven experience with Data automation using analytical skills is a plus
• Should have knowledge of Agile methodology and LEAN principles.
• Problem solving and data analysis skills.
• Completed Three years full-time Graduation (B.Com/ BMS / BBI / BAF / BFM, B.E. / B.Tech)
• Preferred Post Graduates (full-time MBA, M.Techor equivalent) / CA and candidates pursuing these courses.
• Preferred 1-2yrs of working experience. • Not appeared for CRISIL test / interviews in the last six months.
Skills Required: Finance,Accounting
©2123 Recruiter Services Pvt Ltd, All rights reserved.