As a member of a Software Test Engineering team, you will participate in every phase of software development; from feature inception to its final release. It is an excellent opportunity to work with some of our strategic, highly visible products that span a wide variety of programming languages and technologies. You will also collaborate with a wide range of teams in development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design test plans and test procedures
- Develop automated test tools, test infrastructure, and tests
- Develop performance tests tools and performance tests
- Report and qualify bug fixes
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering is required.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- B.E/B.Tech or M.E/M.Tech in Computer Science or other related engineering fields with 1-2 years of experience is a must
- Proficiency in MATLAB, C, C++ (or) Java
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Good communication and time-management skills.
- Experience with Simulink and/or MathWorks products
- Experience with Control systems
- Experience with Test Automation