Key Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the customer "life cycle," which includes all the steps customers go through when interacting. Foster customer loyalty through high-quality interactions at each step.
- Work closely with Growth, Operations, and product warehouse teams, etc to continually understand, define, and solve customer concerns.
- Gather customer feedback, analyze it and then design specific processes that can be put into place so that their customers benefit
- Collate and analyze customer expressions of dissatisfaction and complaints, and Net Promoter Score feedback, ensure that NPS increases across the organization over time.
- Deliver change initiatives identified internally or from external good practice to support improvement opportunities.
- Single point of contact for the customer queries and concerns and provide them with required solutions ensuring satisfactory customer experience.
- Come up with innovative solutions for existing customer concerns/complaints (eg: delays in delivery, procurement from the nearest supplier for order fulfillment, correct delivery, etc).
Skills / Qualities Required:
- Problem-solving: Ability to get to the root of problems and come up with logical, practical, and effective solutions.
- Knack for getting the job done - A combination of grit, hustle, and problem-solving skills to deliver results.
- Strong communication skills: Ability to convey a point of view in a fluent, concise, and coherent manner. Good oral and written communication
- Ability to multi-hat and multi-task: Handle multiple work-streams in parallel with a cool head.
- Willing and able to rapidly learn new skills and adapt to new roles as and when required by the business.
- No Educational Qualifications Required.
- Prior work experience of 1-3 years in any analytical role or the customer-facing role(eg: customer support, sales, business development) - if a promising candidate comes we can consider otherwise
-Willing to Experience in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment.
-Preferred BTech as they have analytical mind however it's not mandatory
-Solving customer queries and complaints at backhand by interacting with all the stakeholders( Marketing team, warehouse team, logistics team, etc)
Skills Required: Multitasking,Management Experience,Customer Relationship, customer Service,Manager,Customer Support,Client Relationship Management,Bussiness Analysis
©2123 Recruiter Services Pvt Ltd, All rights reserved.