Function: Forensic Corporate Intelligence (CI)
Location: Gurgaon / Mumbai
>> Role & Responsibilities
- Experience in Primary or L2 Research, Discreet calling (for Integrity Due Diligence & Senior Management Due Diligence), conducting Investigative Interviews, Investigative Research in Pre-Investment, Discreet Intelligence Gathering and Discreet Inquiries is preferred.
- Preparing due diligence reports aimed at (1) Supporting private equity funds and financial institutions in strategic/key investment decision making and commercial, legal and regulatory dispute and compliance matters in India; (2) Assisting in execution of investments / deals / mergers in various industries e.g. infrastructure, real estate, health care, entertainment, education, non-profit, manufacturing and logistics, power
- Researching specific targets (individuals/ entities) in order to highlight any red-flags that can be potentially damaging to an organization. Conducting background checks related to shareholding/ ownership structure of an organization, key personnel, pending litigation, market reputation, business style, regulatory non-compliance, adverse media checks, credit check, international watch lists, etc.
- Building positive working level client relationships
- Enhance firm and personal brand value.
- Deliver consistent client delight
- Understand the client's business, showcasing discretion and an ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
- To monitor progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- To be able to review the work done (deliverables) by the team members and guide new team members as well as delegate work with clearly defined timelines
>> The Individual
- Excellent communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders, with an ability to convey messages in a clear, concise and structured manner Ability to execute using the methodology prescribed for the service line
- Ability to execute using the methodology prescribed for the service line
- Maintain quality across deliverables
- Complete ownership towards client assignments to ensure that all internal challenges are overcome and all issues are proactively escalated to the engagement in-charge.
- Excellent attention to detail and management of sensitive information
- Develop additional skills sets as prescribed by the practice
- Imperative to have a strong analytical bent of mind improving the research capability thereby identifying possible solutions to a problem at hand
- Moderate understanding of IT systems, Knowledge of MS office