- Work within a company with a solid track record of success
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Great work environment
We are hiring for a software development company who is looking for candidate to work as a hardware engineer.
Key responsibilities areas:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and testing computer hardware, including computer systems, circuit boards, computer chips, keyboards, routers, and printers.
- Supervises the manufacturing, production, and installation of the parts.
- Design and oversee the production of computer hardware equipment.
- Test and re-test parts to ensure they work properly.
- Identify and isolate defects.
- Design and develop the software systems that control computers.
- Design and test circuits and other electronic components.
- Test work and refine processes.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise technicians and other engineers during development phase.
- Build, test and modify product prototypes.
- Analyze information and recommend appropriate hardware to users.
- Design support peripherals, including central processing units (CPUs), support logic, microprocessors, custom integrated circuits, and printers and disk drives.
- Specify power supply requirements and configuration.
- Retrieve data for analysis of system capabilities.
- Hardware Development, Analysis, and Testing.
- Desktop Management Interface.
- Cloud Management.
- Network Configuration.
- Technical Support and Troubleshooting.
- Network Security.