Freelancing Sourcing Specialist
Please read the JD throughly and if interested, fill the below form with all the details accurately:
Link: https://forms.gle/6TetBRC9y6nwT1kj6 (copy the link in the browser)
Are you a Talent professional passionate about searching the right candidate in todays fast-paced competitive environment? Do you think beyond the reach of conventional job sites? Are you an innovative and an insightful thinker who can provide solutions to complex talent search needs?
Work youll do As a Freelancing Talent-sourcing specialist:
You shall source and attract top talent in a high-volume environment for your business within the firm. You may work in any of our businesses involving Consulting, Tax, Advisory, or Audit. You may also work for our Internal Services through our Enabling Areas function catering to our corporate functions, or our global member firm needs.
Elements of your job are as follows:
- The sourcing specialist executes the recommended sourcing strategy using priority sourcing channels, conducts initial phone screens, maintains candidate data in Recruiting Management System (RMS), and provides recruiters with highly qualified, experienced candidates.
- Mine internal and external databases for qualified candidates; contribute to the candidate pipeline database (RMS).
- Adhere to sourcing process, defined SLA, consistency, performance targets, and delivery timelines.
- Maintain current leading-edge knowledge of external sourcing options (job sites, professional recruiting sites, etc.).
- Provide periodic reports of sourcing team activity as applicable.
- Outstanding client service, problem-solving, teamwork, and knowledge-sharing skills.
- Good organizational skills, industry knowledge, interpreting technology trends, compensation and benefits, knowledge of competitors at the base leveland knowledge of the market indicators which affect experienced hiring.
- Two to six years of sourcing resumes using job sites, professional networking sites
- Any undergraduate degree
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Should have attention to detail and understanding of the business
- Hands-on experience of working on job sites, professional networking sites
- Experience of working on Applicant Tracking Systems (Taleo, SAP, etc.) Preferred
- MBA in HR is preferred
- Hands-on knowledge in Passive Sourcing (AIRS) techniques, market trends, vetting the Internet for the target companies/candidates information, etc.