Roles and Responsibilities
1. Counsel patients for improved health related outcomes at home visits hospital OPD’s and doctor visit through lifestyle management & exercises
2. Ensure execution of PSP in their respective territory as per NP4 approved process flow
3. Report adverse event/ market complaints as per SOP
4. Meet patients in regular intervals during pre-infusion, during infusion (if necessary), post infusion, 3 months, 6 months & 11 months post infusion & any other home visit based on patient’s requirement.
5. Responsible for achieving set targets for patient enrolment and patient adherence to a therapy.
6. Manage the compliance and adherence of patients enrolled.
Skills Required: OPD, Hospital, Field Work
©2123 Recruiter Services Pvt Ltd, All rights reserved.