Roles and Responsibilities
1. Assists the MD/VP with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
2. Communicates with the general staff on the MD/VP behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally. Coordinates meetings and strategic activities with the SLT, The Management Team (TMG), and members of PRB staff.
3. Communicates directly and on behalf of the MD/VP with department heads, internal and external on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
4. Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with management.
5. Supports MD/VP in his/her external commitments related to PRB, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
6. Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the MD/VP agenda.
7. Participates as an adjunct member of the SLT including assisting in scheduling, attending meetings. Represents the President in designated meetings as required.
Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings. Prepares an account of the meetings and designates and follows up on assigned action items.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, MS office knowledge & Time management skills, Interpersonal skills, Discretion and confidentiality.
Skills Required: Office Administration, Executive Assitant
©2123 Recruiter Services Pvt Ltd, All rights reserved.