Main role of the scribe is to create medicolegally compliant, clinically sound high quality outpatient visit
documentation for some of the best US Hospitals across multiple specialties
1. Listen and comprehend recorded patient physician interactions, develop an impression about the clinical
condition and document clinical history, examination findings & plan of actionRoles and Responsibilities
2. Create highly structured (literally medical text-book style) clinical notes, summarize findings and insights-
with sections such as history of present illness, review of systems, physical examination, assessment
details, treatment plan etc.
3. Populate the summarized data in the electronic health record.(EHR)
4. Maintain clinical note quality using documentation norms and physician preferences
5. Understand and maintain desired level of clinical knowledge based on assigned specialty
6. Review edits made by the provider before approving the clinical note and work collaboratively with
training and quality to improve the provider experience
7. Share best practices and help create a knowledge repository to capture tacit knowledge
• BHMS / BAMS/ BUMS/BPT/ BDS/MBBS graduate
• Freshers can also apply
• Good communication skills
• Basic computer knowledge with good typing speed.
If Interested kindly reach out to HR Shikha Goyal
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile No. :- 9116488977
Skills Required: BUMS, BPT, BAMS
©2123 Recruiter Services Pvt Ltd, All rights reserved.