Time & Venue
SGS India 226, Udyog Vihar Phase – I Gurugram, Haryana, 122 016 India
Walk-In Interview for Sales Executive (SAS) position with SGS India.
Primary Responsibilities :
1) Prepare individual sales action plans in line with the overall sales strategy to ensure a targeted and focused approach that consistently contributes to the overall growth aims of the business.
2) Materialize current sales opportunities and identify news ones to meet required revenue targets within defined areas of responsibility.
1) In conjunction with overall sales strategy, create sales plans to grow SGS revenue for designated accounts/region.
2) Identify, research, plan contact potential clients to establish new business in order to achieve targeted revenue growth.
3) Anticipate, identify and understand clients needs and pains and translate those into sales opportunities.
4) Prepare quotations, service agreements and tenders within set deadlines.
5) Ensure timely and professional submission of all information as requested by clients, ensure follow-up.
6) Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports of sales activities, especially client visits/calls.
7) Resolve customer complaints by addressing problems, facilitating the development of solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to managers.
8) Monitor customer satisfaction.
9) Maintain positive relationships with current and potential clients through regular contacts.
10) Liaise with technical/operations teams to ensure excellent communication channels exist to facilitate the successful handover and execution of the new and current business.
11) Support marketing strategy and business development teams as appropriate.
12) Track competitor activity.
13) Prepare and submit timely and accurate reports of sales activities, especially client visit/calls.
14) Assist for invoicing and support for collection as determined by the Business Manager.
15) Any other activity/job defined by manager to develop market and revenue.
16) Maintain awareness and understanding of all SGS services, ensuring that the full range of SGS services are presented to new and existing clients to maximize sales opportunities.
17) Forward potential opportunities to other Business Lines as appropriate.
18) At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety of SGS employees and clients, in line with SGS policies and procedures.
19) At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct.
A) Commercial diploma and/or technical diploma in the related field.
B) Experience in the related field is an asset.
C) A minimum of 3 years of experience in the sales field, with a successful track record.
D) Fluent in English, high level of written and verbal English.
Required Skills :
A) State of the art selling techniques and an ability to translate these skills into tangible results.
B) Extensive knowledge of the related field (main actors, trends/shifts, competitors, processes, regulatory frameworks)
C) Ensure new services are sold at acceptable margins within operational capacity.
D) Ability to write, appraise and negotiate detailed contracts and commercial agreements.
E) Ability to present detailed concepts to an audience in a presentation environment.
F) Ability to adopt a flexible approach to work and react effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
G) Ability to work under own initiative and with a high degree of autonomy.
H) Knowledge of IT systems, particularly MS Office applications.
I) Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
J) Team player.
K) Ability to listen and identify client requirements.
L) Service oriented mindset.
M) Organization skills.
N) Accountability, results driven.
O) Enthusiasm and perseverance.